Junior Picasso Profile
Junior Picasso aims to be a creative outlet for your child. It believes that art is never wrong and that children will only ever be truly creative if they feel happy, secure and relaxed. Junior Picasso is all about the journey, paying little regard to the destination!
As a full-time member of staff at Middle Harbour Public School (MHPS), Wendy is jokingly referred to as the 'artist in residence.' Employed as an educational assistant, she has over the years played an integral part in shaping the art program in all classes that she has worked in. Wendy has taught art to children from Kindergarten to year 6. She has designed and painted a number of large scale external murals for schoools in her local area. Her latest creation, the Centenary Mural for MHPS, at 3 x 2.4m is her largest work to date.
WWC number: 1033275E
Thank you for the update. Ivy is now desperate for some oil pastels, all I could find were chalk ones but she did another lovely beetle on the weekend.
She loves your classes, thank you!”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will pay for the entire terms lessons via KEEN on a term-by-term basis. Non-attendance due to sickness cannot be refunded.
- Classes will run on your chosen day, from 3pm to 4.30pm.
Parents must advise OOSHC.
Junior Picasso will collect children from OOSHC at 3pm.
At the completion of the lesson, children will be signed back in to OOSHC
- Parents must advise TASK.
- Junior Picasso will collect children from TASK at 3pm.
- At the completion of the lesson, children will be signed back in to TASK.
- Junior Picasso needs to be informed of any absences by 2pm on the day of the lesson. Absences will not be refunded.
- Please advise regarding any allergies, medical conditions, etc.
- Please advise in writing if you do NOT wish for your child to be photographed.
- Junior Picasso reserves the right to cancel an enrolment if a student is disruptive. If an enrolment is cancelled any fees will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
Junior Picasso looks greatly forward to teaching your child and welcomes your feedback.