CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Please note that Mandarin Stars does not accept responsibility for participants’ non attendance of classes due to illness, changes in personal circumstances or other commitments during the term. While we will try our best to accommodate make up classes if your child has been sick, credit will not be issued for classes not attended. Please make your enrolment decisions carefully. If an individual class is cancelled due to instructor illness, emergency situations or a venue problem, we will encourage participants to take a make-up class. If this is not suitable for the participant, a credit or refund for that session will be offered.
MAKE UP CLASS POLICY
- Make up classes MAY only be available to participants if they have been sick, however we cannot guarantee make up classes in this instance. Make up classes do not carry over to the next term. We cannot guarantee there will be availability in all classes for a make up class. No credits are available for missed classes.
- We only take bookings for an entire term and our fees are structured this way. Unfortunately we cannot take casual bookings or pro-rata weeks you may be away. Please refer to our make up class policy for missed classes. All fees must be paid for prior to commencing classes.
- For parents who are re- enrolling their child for the next term, fees must be paid by the start of term as per the date on your invoice. If fees are not paid then we cannot guarantee your child’s place for the next term. If you have difficulty paying the fees please discuss this with the Mandarin Stars administration as payment plans can be arranged in special circumstances.
- Mandarin Stars reserves the right to cancel/recommend deferring an enrolment at anytime. In this case, a refund for any remaining classes that have already been prepaid will be provided.
MANDARIN STARS COURTESY RULES:
Our goal is to ensure a rich immersion based Mandarin Chinese learning environment for your child that is safe, peaceful, comfortable and supportive of our program. Therefore, we would like to ask that parents and students adhere to our Courtesy Rules as follows:
- Please respect that Mandarin Stars is strictly a nut-free zone.
- Please remember to bring a water bottle to each class.
- If your child is sick, please do not bring him/her to classes as you not only risk infecting other children, but also our staff, parents and carers.