Martial Arts Profile
The Martial Arts and Fitness program teaches vital life skills to children of all ages.
Students from all levels of ability and background will feel welcome and safe. Classes are made to be fun while teaching children valuable skills such as coordination, confidence, self control and respect for themselves and others.
The channelling of energy into structured activity enriches children’s mind body connection offering innumerable benefits of self-awareness.
The incorporation of self-defence lessons on a primary school level gives a guide for children’s recognition of optimum and acceptable social interactions.
As a student for 30 years and a teacher of a number of martial arts styles for over 17 years, 4th Dan Master Michael has developed a successful and practical program for beginners and students who have previously trained in martial arts.
Master Michael has experience teaching people with disabilities and children with a broad spectrum of behavioural challenges.
WWC number: WWC0590233E
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will pay for the entire terms lessons via KEEN on a term-by-term basis. Non-attendance due to sickness cannot be refunded.
- Classes will run on your chosen day, from 7:30 - 8:30 am or 3 - 4:30pm.
- Martial Arts needs to be informed of any absences by 2pm on the day of the lesson. Absences will not be refunded.
- Participants must follow safety instructions as Martial Arts accepts no liability for injury or loss.
- Please advise regarding any allergies, medical conditions, etc.
- Please advise in writing if you do NOT wish for your child to be photographed.
- Martial Arts reserves the right to cancel an enrolment if a student is disruptive.