Martial Arts Profile
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will pay for the entire terms lessons via KEEN on a term-by-term basis. Non-attendance due to sickness cannot be refunded.
- Classes will run on your chosen day, from 7:30 - 8:30 am or 3 - 4:30pm.
2.1 The lesson finishes strictly at 4.30 pm, as this is the time the school allows us to use the space.
2.2 Please provide details of up to two people who will be collecting your child. Only these two people will be able to sign your child out of a Martial Arts session. If you need, due to some unforeseen circumstance, to vary this, the change will need to be sent be email or phone before 4pm on the day of the lesson.
- Martial Arts needs to be informed of any absences by 2pm on the day of the lesson. Absences will not be refunded.
- Participants must follow safety instructions as Martial Arts accepts no liability for injury or loss.
- Please advise regarding any allergies, medical conditions, etc.
- Please advise in writing if you do NOT wish for your child to be photographed.
- Martial Arts reserves the right to cancel an enrolment if a student is disruptive.